Saturday, December 3, 2011

Little Eye Candy Wreaths



Every year I crochet a "little something" for the gals in our BUNCO group for our Christmas party.  

This year nothing was grabbing my attention and I didn't want to do what I have done in the past...like snowflakes and Christmas trees.  And then I saw this adorable photo of a crocheted little ribbon wreath on Pinterest.  I wasn't the least surprised that Sara from "Tangled Happy" shared this cute little wreath project with her readers. 

I'm happily crocheting up a storm making these cute little wreaths in all different yarn colors embellished with pretty ribbons.  Such a simple  project that will look lovely hanging on everyone's Christmas tree.

Behold my yummy eye candy...

One little yellow wreath...
   
Little wreaths making a big wreath...

Eye Candy Colorful...

My Little Eye Candy Wreaths

I'm running out of ribbons so I may have to make another trip to Michaels to restock.  

Hop on over to Sara's blog "Tangled Happy"...she has a wonderful tutorial (here) showing how easy these tiny wreaths are to make. 

Keep on crocheting... 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely AWESOME!! Thanks for the idea!