Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still Christmas Here!

See me reflected in my ornament!
Slowly...very slowly I'm putting away Christmas decorations.

All the exterior lights and decor are put away and every room is done except for the Christmas tree in our family room.  



I don't really make New Year's resolutions but one thought I have had is to add more RED to my home. 

It's my favorite color and most of my Christmas decorations are RED but my home is lacking this bold, beautiful and bright color the rest of the year.  

So, I hope to change that and bring more RED into my life.

How about you - do you love RED too?


2 comments:

Brooke said...

It was hard for me to see Christmas go this year. I didn't want to pack away all the ornaments that I enjoyed so much this season.

I'm a big fan of RED...such a cheerful color!

I love the felt ornaments that you've shared. I've started a collection of felt hearts to display for Valentine's. They are sure fun and satisfying to make.

Amy said...

What beautiful baubles!

It's still Christmas here too. I have one last tree to come down but I'm in no hurry. It's still the Orthodox Christmas season :-)

I love red too!