Sunday, August 21, 2011

Displaying Your Christmas Cards




What a beautiful way to display one's Christmas cards!

I remember hanging Christmas cards on doors and as garland around the house growing up in the 50s and 60s.  A simple, beautiful decoration that didn't cost a cent.  

I love the way the cards are displayed here on the ribbons with the white door background.  I have the perfect door to duplicate this arrangement here in my home. 

I have saved my Christmas cards for the last 30 plus years.  I would love to make an arrangement using vintage cards from beloved family members....especially my parents and in-laws who have passed away many years ago. 

Do you like to display your Christmas cards?  


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Now that's a very pretty way to display Christmas cards! Love it!

Natasha in Oz said...

How is it that I haven't seen this blog before! I love it here! I'm adding you to my blog roll at my Christmas blog straight away!

Bets wishes,
Natasha.