Saturday, December 10, 2011

What to Bring for Our Christmas BUNCO Party?



Almost done with our Christmas shopping.  

What a busy week.  

Today I'm putting away the empty Christmas decoration boxes and cleaning up the house.  Hope to get some pictures taken soon.  

I found some excellent recipes on Pinterest for appetizers for our Christmas BUNCO party.

We don't play BUNCO (an easy dice game) at our Christmas party...it is a party!

We all bring something to eat so the hostess only has to provide drinks.

I'm thinking of making one of these recipes.  



Wow...Hershey kisses in pie dough!



...Baked Shells with Sausage and Spinach!



This looks easy...8 Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls...and delicious!




Which one would you choose?


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I think the baked shells with sausage and spinach looks pretty darn good!! Have a nice Sunday!

Amy said...

I can't believe there are only 12 days til Christmas! I am no where close to done shopping!

These all look so good! I am a savory kind of gal (don't tolerate sweets:-() so I'd pick the pasta!